After this course you will have the capacity to plan your own instructional meeting and be adaptable and innovative in the way you work with others. You will see more about how individuals learn and the part of the coach in encouraging and assessing the learning process. You will have a more extensive scope of conveyance instruments and strategies to approach, and know when and how to utilize them.
At the successful completion of this course, each candidate will be able to accomplish:
• List the characteristics of an exceptional trainer
• Discuss the phases of a training cycle
• Conduct a training needs assessment
• Write correct learning objectives
• Explain what is meant by adult learning theory
• Design a participant-centered training experience
• Implement a variety of learning activities
• Establish a positive learning environment
• Demonstrate the appropriate use of visuals
• Evaluate effective presentation skills
• Name Kirkpatrick’s four levels of evaluation
• Develop an individualized development plan for yourself.
Who should attend ?
Anyone who would like to be a professional trainer, and want to improve his skills in his academic career.
Mr. Ibraheem El- Ashy is Business Skills Master Trainer, Human Resources Management & Organizational Behaviour Professor at Canadian International College (CIC).
One of the Arabian Administrative Development Organization – ARADO ‘s Subject Matter Experts – SMEs, It’s a specialized organization stemming from the League of Arab States.
His works have qualified him to work side by side with the high caliber business instructors in the Egyptian oil field. He is a regular demanded instructor in Oil & Gas Skills Training Company (OGS), Misr Petroleum Company’s Management Academy (Al Manar), Nasr Petroleum Company’s Training and Development Academy, Suez Oil Processing Company’s Training Centers.
Also he is one of the demanded training experts in the top training and consultancy providers in Egypt and Middle East such as AB & Associates and Brilliance Business School.