This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge required to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, connecting to a WAN, and identifying basic security threats. At the end of this course students should be able to complete the configuration, implementation and troubleshooting of a small branch network under supervision.
Upon completing this course, the participant will be able to meet these overall objectives:
• Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs.
• Establish Internet connectivity.
• Manage network device security.
• Expand small- to medium-sized networks with WAN connectivity.
• Describe IPv6 basics.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
(1) Networking Fundamentals
(2) IP Version 4 Addressing and Sub netting
(3) Ethernet LANs and Switches
(4) Implementing IP Version 4
(5) Advanced IPv4 Addressing Concepts
(6) IP Version 4 Routing Protocols
(7) IP Version 4 Routing
(8) IPv4 Services
(9) IP Version 6
(10) Wide-Area Networks
(11) Network Management
Who should attend ?
This course is designed for:
• Network engineers and administrators who will install, operate and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network. This is an entry level course and is ideal for those individuals new to networking andlooking to start their Cisco Career Certification accreditation.
Ahmed Abd El-Ma’boud
Is a computer engineer that I responsible for the Infra network structure of the H.Q building and for the western. He worked for several organizations like Barkotel Communication S.A.E asa Network Projects Engineer, AGIBA Petroleum Company as a Senior Network and Security Engineer.
Ahmed is an Instructor at YAT Training Center in (CCNA, (Sec, Voice, R & S, DC, SP) CCNP (R & S, Sec, DC, Voice & SP).
He has excellent qualifications in Networks, Operating Systems and extras.